Does political correctness limit academic freedom? Should we invite provocative or political speakers? How does propaganda differ from political speech? I joined the DDCE, the Opportunity Forum and IUPRA for a panel discussion on free speech on Wednesday, Nov. 15.
The panel moderated by Dr. Leonard Moore included:
- Lorraine Pangle, Professor of Government, University of Texas at Austin
- Mark Pulliam, UT Alumni from the Law School and member of the Federalist Society
- David Rabban, Professor of Law, University of Texas at Austin
- Ross Ramsey, Executive Editor, Texas Tribune
- Lori Holleran Steiker, Professor of Social Work, University of Texas at Austin
- Eric Tang, Associate Professor of African and African Diaspora Studies, University of Texas at Austin